How to log in to your UNT website
The Drupal content management system at UNT is accessible by using your Enterprise User Identification, EUID, and password to log in. This means you can log in with your valid UNT credentials—a separate account is not necessary. You must have been granted editing or administrative access to see the Administration Bar, also called the User Bar.
1. Open your internet browser, e.g., Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox Developer Edition.
2. Type in the internet address of the website you are trying to access.
For example: https://xxx.unt.edu
3. Then, add a forward slash and the word “user” after the .edu.
For example: https://xxx.unt.edu/user
4. You should see "User Account" at the top of the page. Now, enter your UNT credentials, your EUID and password, and click the “Log in” button.
You have successfully logged in if you see a black and a gray bar at the top of the page and your username in the top right corner.
Your successful log in will result in a page that shows your EUID at the top in place of the words "User account." Now you are ready to go to work.
You can log out using the button in the top right corner of the screen.
5. Should you have trouble with any of these steps, contact the person in your department who gave you rights to log in to your department’s website. Ensure that you have the necessary access at your department level.
6. If your department has turned on the necessary access and you still have trouble, please contact Central Web Services by logging in to ServiceNow and report an issue with a website hosted by CWS.
7. You can log out using the button in the top right corner of the screen.